All Bytes listed by title:
- A “New Age” for Home Education
- A Change of Tune?
- A Friend in High Places
- A Meeting with the LibDems and Other Interested Parties
- A Miscellany of Lighter Reading
- A Petition to the Scottish Parliament
- A Tragic Case Politically Reported
- A Voice of Reason
- ADCS 2018 Elective Home Education Survey
- Amanda Spielman’s “greatest concern”
- An Interesting Political Initiative
- An Open Letter to Lord Soley
- Annex A: What Local Authorities Really Want
- Anyone Interested in Real Evidence?
- Are More EHE ‘Refugees’ about to Arrive?
- Are Parents Suitably Qualified to Educate their Children?
- Around the Counties – March 2019
- Asking Poor Questions Receives Poor Answers
- Avoiding Scrutiny?
- Children Missing Education: a Breakdown of the Stats
- Children Responding to the Current Consultation
- Children’s Commissioner for Wales and Home Education
- Cite Your Evidence Please
- Constructive Engagement with Scottish Government
- Consultation Due in “Next few weeks” According to Government
- Could Mediation Help?
- Credit where Credit is Due
- Damian Hinds’ Plan for a Crackdown
- Damien Hinds Comments on Home Education
- Damien Hinds on Children Not in School
- Dear Editor… HE in the Tes mailbag
- Demanding powers to look for a problem
- Directors of Children’s Services and Home Education
- Diverse Support for Home Educators
- Do home-educated children find the world of work harder?
- Hard Work Pays Off
- Headteacher Writes in Support of EHE
- Holding the Liberal Democrats to Account
- Home Ed on the LibDem Fringe
- Home Ed Parents Prepared to go to Jail
- Home Education Consultation and Call for Evidence Launched!
- Home Education Freedom Charter
- Home Education Makes (Radio) Waves
- Home Education Policies in Europe
- Home Education, School Refusal and Parenting
- Home Educators Equated with the American Gun Lobby
- Home Schooling More Than Doubles to ‘Size of a Small Secondary School’
- Home Truths: the Rise of Home Education
- Homeschooling: A Class Apart? The Wright Stuff – Channel 5
- House of Commons Briefing Paper on Home Education in England
- Human Rights Challenge to Proposed Isle of Man Bill
- Human Rights Framework of the Right to Home Educate
- Humanists UK Welcomes Compulsory Home-School Register
- If It Appears
- Independent Views
- Integrated Communities Strategy Green Paper & EHE
- Integrated Communities Strategy – Making Your Response
- Isle of Man – Guinea Pig for Registration & Monitoring of Home Education in Britain?
- Isle of Man Education Bill – Important Update
- Isle of Man Education Bill – Legal Opinion
- Isle of Man Home Education – Who Defines “Suitable”?
- It’s State Education, not Home Schooling, we Need to Worry About
- Learning to Understand
- Legions of Home Educated Children are Missing
- LGA Presses for Monitoring of EHE Children
- Living Wisely in a Hostile Environment
- Longfield Calls for Home Education Assessments
- Longfield Seeks to Justify Herself
- Looking on the Bright Side of HE Life
- Lord Lucas – Defending Home Educators
- Lord Lucas Amendment – 1st March
- Lord Lucas Amendments – 7th March
- Lord Lucas Amendments – 8th March
- Lord Soley’s Home Education Bill – R.I.P.?
- Making a Life-changing Decision
- Minister Responds to Written Questions on Settings
- Mission Creep in the Politics of Education
- More Spin from Soley’s Backers?
- More Spin than Fact
- Most Criticism of Home Education is Smoke without Fire
- Mother Ordered to Pay Court Costs for Seeking Permission to Home Educate
- MP Encourages HE Parents to Take Part in Consultation
- MPs and Education amongst Gypsy, Roma and Traveller Communities – 1
- MPs and Education amongst Gypsy, Roma and Traveller Communities – 2
- MPs Debate SEND Funding
- Mr Hinds and the Home Learning Environment
- Muslims, home education and risk in British society
- Named Person Scheme Pronounced Dead (But its Spectre Lives On)
- New EHE Guidelines – Advice from a QC
- Non-consensual Inter-agency Information-sharing in Scotland
- Northern Irish Consultation Closes 21 August
- Not Skipping School: Not Invisible Children
- Notification or Registration – What is the Difference?
- Numbers Rising, but the Reasons for Choosing HE are Changing
- Numbers, Numbers, Numbers
- Parents Coerced, Nudged and Persuaded into Home Education
- Parents Hit Back at Children’s Commissioner’s Criticism
- Parents: Guilty until Proven Innocent?
- Petitions and Politicians
- Plenary National Assembly for Wales Statement by Cabinet Secretary for Education
- Police track hundreds of ‘invisible’ home-schoolers
- Pressure as Schools ‘Shovel’ Children Back to Parents
- Protecting Children and Bridging Social Divides
- Protecting Your Children’s Privacy
- Pupils Outside of Mainstream Schools – Amanda Spielman
- Radio 5 Live Interview with Lilian Hardy’s Father
- Recognising Media Rhetoric – a Must Read
- Registering Home Educated Children in Wales
- Registration and Monitoring Proposals will be Published Separately from New Guidance
- Registration but Not Monitoring – Really?
- Resources to Help Combat Propaganda
- Revised EHE Guidance Proposed for Scotland
- Rising school exclusions and EHE
- Safeguarding – Not just a Welsh Consultation Issue
- Safer in the Hands of the State?
- Sark Parents Offered Option of Home Educating Teenagers
- SATs are for Schools not Families
- Say it like it is
- School Funding Crisis Connects with Rise in Home Education
- Scottish Home Educators “Face an Overtly Hostile Environment”
- Sensational Scottish Headline
- Separating the Guidance from the Consultation
- Setting the Record Straight
- Soley Bill – Committee Stage and Further Amendments
- Some Truths About Exclusions
- Spin Alert! – The Guardian and Off-Rolling
- Take Home Education Out of the Shadows
- The Absurdity of Homeschooling Fanatics
- The Basis for Changing the Landscape
- The Commissioner of Education is Responsible for Keeping the Child Safe
- The Guardian View on Home Education
- The Importance of Being Accurate
- The Latest Ludicrous Claim about EHE
- The Local Government Association Lobbies Peers
- The Myth of HE Radicalisation
- The National Secular Society and Home Education
- The Original Alternative Provision – Home Education
- The Proof of the Pudding…
- The Rights of the Child?
- The Times, Home Education and Fake News
- The True Freedom of Home Education
- The Truth about Home Schooling
- Thinking About Responding to the Welsh Consultation?
- Thoughts on Measuring what You Value
- Tips on Engaging with your MP
- Trusting Parents to Know What’s Best for Their Children
- Two Home Education Consultations Planned for Wales
- Two Sides of the ‘Registration’ Argument
- Well Done, Boys!
- Well Done, Girls!
- Welsh Consultation – The Rights of the Child
- Welsh Government Accepts Children Commissioner’s Recommendations
- What Local Authorities have said about Home Education
- What Most MPs Know about Home Education
- What Parents Say about Home Education
- When Good Parents Do Nothing
- Where is the Evidence of Abuse and Radicalisation?
- Will the Lessons of Windrush be Applied to Home Education?
- Will the Liberal Democrats Change their Home Education Spots?
- Wise Words from Down Under
- Wondering How to Respond to the Consultation?